Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sparkpeople.com

For those of you who will be joining me on Sparkpeople.com, please list me as the person who referred you.  :)  My user name is  dhkile

Thanks.  :)

It might be a little confusing at first...  but once you get a 'feel' for the site, I'm sure you'll really like it.  You can set up exercise goals, track your daily exercise, track your daily food intake, set goals for the amount of weight you want to lose (or gain), there are tons of great articles to read, you can join motivational groups specific to your needs (I've join groups for depression, high blood pressure, 40+ yr olds, military families, etc.).  And, it's all free.  It's a pretty cool website.  Having to be accountable for everything I put in my mouth is a great motivator.  And seeing my exercise charted out is always another excellent motivator.

Check it out!
www.sparkpeople.com



.

No comments:

Post a Comment