Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Growth

I took the son tonight to buy him some jeans as he had none.  It's getting a little cool'ish here, and it's time to move on from shorts to long pants. 


I sent him in to try on a pair of 32x30... he comes out and says "too small and too short".  


I send him in with a 34x32... they fit him perfectly.  But he's still growing and I know they won't fit him by Christmas.  


So for kicks and giggles, I sent him in with a 36x34, thinking they'd be way too big for him...  THEY. FIT.  *shocked*  That is the same size his father wears.  


My 15 yr old son and my husband can now share their pants/trousers.     

My child is almost no longer a child...    ***sigh***





"Train up a child in the way he should go:
And when he is old, he will not depart from it."
Proverbs 22:6






.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HOLY COW. I *think* that's the same size Justin wears! LOL

Post a Comment