Saturday, February 19, 2011

The ABC's of Me




  • Attitude I usually have an attitude about everything.  *snort*
  • Blessed
  • Claustrophobic
  • Dependable... If I give you my word, you can count on it
  • Egotistical... I'm working on that
  • Finis Coronat Opus
  • Grudge...  I can hold a grudge for a LONG time.
  • Heidi... I'm named after an Army buddy of my  parents
  • Irish
  • Judgemental... way too much, (see "E")
  • Klutz
  • Lexapro... one of the best things I've ever done for myself
  • Musical
  • Night owl
  • Optimistic
  • Patriotic...  I cry during the Nat'l Anthem
  • Quirky
  • Rumpled... I very seldom look "fresh"
  • Seventy... born in '70
  • Tenacious... I'm like a bulldog
  • Unabashed
  • Valentine's Day... is my anniversary
  • Wisconsin... will always be home to me
  • Xylophone... I have one in my house
  • You Betcha... It's a Wisconsin thing
  • Zamboni... I've always wanted to drive one





.

No comments:

Post a Comment